Campfire-
The product that blocks radio signal from registered phones in a 10m radius.
Product slogan- "Stop being everywhere and just be there."
https://youtu.be/DGE3t5chPzM
The product that blocks radio signal from registered phones in a 10m radius.
Product slogan- "Stop being everywhere and just be there."
https://youtu.be/DGE3t5chPzM
I absolutely loved your pitch! You introduced what you're problem would be, talked about why it was a problem, and talked about your product, which I believe to be a brilliant one. I agree that many social interactions, with family and friends is now constantly distracting because of our cell phones. People have forgotten how to have social interactions and the memories and conversations that could take forth if they weren't on their phones. This idea is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a really great idea and you pitched it very effectively. Not only would I be a fan of your product but also the elevator pitch was very well executed. I liked how you explained the reasoning behind the product and also how it would work without going into the small details. Overall I think you have a wonderful business idea and I am excited to follow the project as it moves forward.
ReplyDelete