Existing
After conducting interviews with those in my existing market, I was still presently surprised with the positive feedback I received over Campfire. Many of the participants struggled to understand how the messages and calls wouldn't come through but still be saved on the phone without any form of notifications. Others worried how the cell phones companies would influence the capabilities of the product and if there would be add-ons or limits as these are always areas used to make more money. The most common concern was one of security. What steps would be taken to ensure the product could not be hacked and all private material would be safe. Especially in larger settings.
The future holds room for greater research. Staying ahead of hackers is a constant battle in the technology world but these individuals have created a fear amongst mobile device users and now this element has to be looked into with great concern. This would be an area that consumes a lot of the budget as one hack could jeopardize the reputation of the company and greatly influence the momentum of the success or failure.
New
After conducting interviews with those in my existing market, I was still presently surprised with the positive feedback I received over Campfire. Many of the participants struggled to understand how the messages and calls wouldn't come through but still be saved on the phone without any form of notifications. Others worried how the cell phones companies would influence the capabilities of the product and if there would be add-ons or limits as these are always areas used to make more money. The most common concern was one of security. What steps would be taken to ensure the product could not be hacked and all private material would be safe. Especially in larger settings.
The future holds room for greater research. Staying ahead of hackers is a constant battle in the technology world but these individuals have created a fear amongst mobile device users and now this element has to be looked into with great concern. This would be an area that consumes a lot of the budget as one hack could jeopardize the reputation of the company and greatly influence the momentum of the success or failure.
New
To reach those in the new market, it has to focus on adding additional features. I described the capabilities of the item but then people wondered how to get wifi on the product also. I believe this demonstrated how distracted w have become. The greatest improvements will be to continue to cut down on the size of the product, increase the strength, and create more security.
I was very surprised that many people already had a general idea of what an item like this would cost or what they would be willing to pay for this. I believe this information could be extremely helpful when deciding how to price it and make it a competitive product in the very competitive technology shelf space.
I agree with how the interviewees were concerned about security since that is a big thing being hacked could tarnish your reputation and if it is able to get hacked you would lose customers due to a lower reputation. I think since you would have to spend a lot on making the product unable to hack you could always try and find a company that can do it for you so you would only have to pay them instead of doing it yourself and constantly updating it.
ReplyDeleteWith regards to your current market, and it's own interviews, I think the first step to furthering your advertisements and establishing a customer base is to define the feature and it's operational capacity down to the most specific details, after all debugging is often colloqusalised to "rubber ducking". Once that get be assessed the other pieces in the puzzle of cornering your existing marker should come together.
ReplyDelete